Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Before Pictures

I started P90X2 on Monday January 2nd 2012!

First workout was great, Core x2. My core has always been strong but of course I wasn't able to finish every rep that Tony did ha! I figure that if I got through the whole workout without stoping than I shouldn't be doing it anyway.

This morning's workout was Plyocide. Plyo has never been my favorite but I went in with a good attitude and it I ended up having a productive workout. (We will see how much I will be able to move later today haha!)

My goals are to actually finish the whole P90X2 program and actually get up every morning to do it! This is difficult for me since I am NOT a morning person.

I have taken a few before pics. I will also take progress pics after each 30 day period. As of today I am about 124-126 on any given day. The goal is to not really lose weight but to increase muscle mass and tighten up.

2 days down, 88 to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment