Thursday, December 29, 2011

Haven't we all done this?

Hasn't everyone done the fad diets, jumping on the gym band wagon, making goals only to let yourself down, became bored with your routine or gotten so busy with every day life that you feel like you just don't have the time to take care of yourself like you should? 
This has been me for as long as I can remember, until I saw an infomercial for Turbo Jam years ago with Chalene Johnson and Beachbody.com. From then on I was hooked! I have tried and completed several of the programs (Chalean Extreame, P90X, Insanity to name a few) and they are now a part of my every day life. It's like breathing, I no longer dread working out because all of these programs work and you see AMAZING and REAL results. There is no way that I could ever go back to how I used to view working out after the results that I have had.
In addition to the fun and energizing workouts, the shakeology shakes actually taste as amazing as they are for you. Between a full time job, a million hobbies and always something going on, I don't always have the time or the energy to eat the way that I should. With the Shakeology shakes, they provide the fuel and energy that I need to get through the day not to mention all the fiber, minerals and vitamins that we never get enough of in our daily meals.
Beachbody has so many workouts to choose from, there has GOT to be one out there for every fitness level and set of goals. It's time to do something just for you and not feel guilty about it and put just as much energy into yourself as you do for your family and friends needs. NO MORE EXCUSES! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment