Monday, January 9, 2012

Know the difference

Short blog today :)

This morning I was NOT feeling well and I didn't get my workout done like I wanted to. That doesn't mean I am going to beat myself up or give up! It means I either have to get it done tonight when I get home before I do anything else or I have to take today as one of my rest days and workout on a rest day.

So many people slip up, something comes up, you get sick ect. THAT IS OK! Do not get frustrated or get down on yourself. What you need to do is jump right back into your routine like nothing happened and keep moving forward with your personal goals.
NO BIG DEAL!

4 comments:

  1. To succeed, all you have to do is try one more time then you fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boyfriend just explained to me the disconnect...
    How about this
    "To succeed, all you have to do is try one more time THAN you fail."

    Talk about an important spelling error.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO Yes that makes much more sense now :) And you are right!

    ReplyDelete