Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Cheat Day!

So I was looking forward to Super Bowl Sunday all week!!!! And while I do love football, it was the promise of a cheat day that I was excited about. Let me tell you, cheat I did!!! In moderation of course. This is the method to my madness and it works for me.

On the other hand, when you eat so clean all week and then introduce food into your system that you are not used to having, WOW does it do a number on you! My body now rejects food that it does not deem worthy. I find it almost not worth doing the cheat day anymore. And you know what? I am starting to be OK with this. My tastes have actually changed. While I used to crave fatty, salty foods, they no longer appeal to me. Obviously my body knows best and I need to listen to it more.

When you put in so much hard work, you start to realize how much effort it takes to work off that bowl of ice cream or french fries you were craving and sometimes it just isn't worth it! It takes 15 minutes for a craving to subside, if you can beat it, you got this whole thing down. Because in reality, you can't out exercise a bad diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment