Monday, February 13, 2012

Working for yourself instead of against

Sometimes stuff just happens and you can't control it. What you can control, is how you react and what you choose to do about it.

I struggle every day with my inner demons about exercise and what I can and can't do. Even the most motivated people struggle daily. And what I choose to do is not give up and move forward instead of backward.

This quote today is so true! "Your body hears what you mind says. STAY POSITIVE".
If you talk yourself out of doing what you need to do or you tell yourself you are too tired, too sore, in pain etc. What happens? It comes true doesn't it? Because you won't make a liar out of yourself.

I challenge you and myself today to tell ourselves that we are NOT tired, we are NOT sore. See what happens. Even if you have to fake it for a 10 minutes, you will start to feel the way you are telling yourself to be, because YOU WON'T MAKE A LIAR OUT OF YOURSELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment