Thursday, February 21, 2013

Who Doesn't Have Time?

I have always been an active person my whole life. Whether it was sports, dance, hiking, running, gym and so on. As much as love doing all these things, sometimes life gets in the way. Sometimes you have to work late, you woke up late, you're not feeling well, the kids are sick, etc. I have found that as long as I do something every day even if I can't get my usual sweat session in, I feel better, I feel accomplished, I feel strong and motivated to keep going. That's also why I love my workout DVDs because even if its 10pm and you don't want to leave the house for the gym, your DVD player never let's you down.
Here are some of my favorite mini workouts that you can do anywhere without equipment.
I promise you, no one ever said "Man, I wish I hadn't done that workout. I feel terrible!"
No more excuses! Get up and get moving every day even if its for only 10 minutes. You won't regret it.




No comments:

Post a Comment